ICFRA WELCOMES YOU
ICFRA is the International Confederation of Fullbore Rifle Associations, the International Governing Body for Fullbore Rifle Shooting, loosely described as centre-fire rifle shooting at distances of 200 yards or greater (but excluding 300m Rifle classes the prerogative of ISSF), using calibres from 5.56mm to 8mm. ICFRA is not a members' association but is controlled by its constituent National Rifle Associations.
Consequent on effects of the Coronavirus Pandemic on International Travel and Sports Events world wide, ICFRA's programme of World Championships has been recast, as follows:-
1) The deferred F-Class World Championships due to be held in the General de Wet Range, Bloemfontein from 26 March 2023 to 1 April 2023, with the Team Matches bening held on 30 March &1 April. They follow the SABU Open F-Class Championships on 21 - 25 March. Further details of the SABU programmes for 2023 are available at https://2021fcwc.com/f-class-world-championships-2022/
2) The Palma Match and World LR Championships have been moved to 7 - 23 March 2024. Further detail will become available on www.sabisley.com as and when finalised.
3) The Australia Match is currently planned to take place in Brisbane in August 2026. Further details wehen available
4) Consequent on the above, the 2026 F-Class World Championship will be held at Bisley on 10 - 16 August and the 2028 Palma Match and Long Range World Championship will be held, also at Bisley, Immediately after the Bisley Meeting in July.
5) Shooting Australia - with full support from NRAA and ICFRA - submitted a bid for Shooting at the 2026 Victoria Comminweath Games including Fullbore Rifle to be held at Bendigo. Although some of the ISSF disciplines will be included in the Games and held at Gippsland, the FBR bid was not successful.
Downloadable Scoring diagrams for ICFRA Targets are available - HERE.
Contact: ICFRA is not a members' association but is controlled by its constituent National Rifle Associations. All contact is to be made through a Councillor representing a specific NRA as listed here. Links to the NRAs' websites are shown under LINKS.
Queries relating to rules in general and the conditions of World Championship and other Matches (all of which are published on this site) should be refered to the relevant ICFRA councillor. If no answer is obtained then a message can be forwarded Secretary General advising the question and who has been contacted so it can then be forwarded to the correct person for comment.